Community & Education > Power To Learn
As a leading telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Cablevision is in the unique position of being able to enhance learning for children in the communities it serves.
With the emergence of broadband and digital voice services came the need for students, parents and educators to have access to these technologies, as well as to the tools to learn how to use these technologies effectively. For more than a decade, Cablevision has responded through Power to Learn, a multi-faceted initiative dedicated to integrating technology into education. Power to Learn empowers learning in a digital world by...
- Providing schools with access to Cablevision's state-of-the-art voice, video and high-speed Internet services through the "Triple Play for Education"
- Working with teachers to integrate technology into curriculum
- Making a variety of rich educational resources available to students, parents and educators through free access to www.powertolearn.com
- Creating unique content and programs that exploit the power of technology for learning
- Joining with teachers, parents, students and communities to ensure that our kids use digital media safely and appropriately, through its signature initiative, Internet Smarts